[MlMt] Escaping from a search returns to the last message in a folder.

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:53:24 EDT 2015

On 8 Oct 2015, at 19:43, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> At some point in the last week or so, with the bleeding edge
> development version of MailMate (5143 at current count) developed an
> odd behaviour.
>
> If I search for something, either using the search box in the corner,
> or, clicking on something like a subject or a sender in a currently
> displayed mail - then when I then type "escape" to exit out of the
> search-view, I'm returned to the very first message of my inbox.

I think this has always been the case and its not new. To rephrase, if
you search and read old mails, then hit "escape", then you remain on
that old mail, but without the search interface. If you want to go back
to the top of the list of mails, then you have to scroll up. Frankly, in
some cases I find it useful since you are left in the context of that
old mail, but yeah, sometimes you are done with old mail and want to get
back to the new...

Thank you.