[MlMt] Escaping from a search returns to the last message in a folder.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Thu Oct 8 20:43:18 EDT 2015

Hi,

At some point in the last week or so, with the bleeding edge development
version of MailMate (5143 at current count) developed an odd behaviour.

If I search for something, either using the search box in the corner,
or, clicking on something like a subject or a sender in a currently
displayed mail - then when I then type "escape" to exit out of the
search-view, I'm returned to the very first message of my inbox.

As I sort my messages with the most recent at the top, I'm essentially
being teleported to the very bottom, and have to scroll back up to where
I was.

This is definitely new behaviour, as I do these sorts of
searches/clicking a lot....

Not sure if I've done a good job of explaining it, but, hopefully others
can say if they've seen it, or Benny can confirm it's new behaviour or
accidental or whatnot.

Regards,

Scott