[MlMt] Disappearing and reappearing carriage returns in message viewer

Thu Oct 8 02:58:37 EDT 2015

On 7 Oct 2015, at 19:57, Sherif Soliman wrote:

> Sometimes I will open a message and it will look like the viewer has
> truncated some carriage returns. So if there are several paragraphs
> with some spacing between them, the spacing will be gone and the
> paragraphs will be squished against each other. Then I will open the
> message some other time, or do something that causes the window to
> reload the message, and it will display properly.

My initial thought is that one of the external conversion scripts fail.
If you launch from a Terminal window then you might be able to spot some
error messages when this happens.

> [...]
> `defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmAutomaticUnwrapEnabled` returns
> 1.
> [...]
>
> And also for what *that's* worth, that setting no longer works. i.e.,
> when replying to messages, the quoted text does not rewrap to the
> width of the window, it is hard wrapped. So I'm leaving that setting
> set to 0 for now.
>
> Anyone else experiencing this?

I'll look into that. You can just enable the setting again and hopefully
I'll fix it soon (if I can reproduce the issue).