[MlMt] a message confuses MailMate on one computer

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Nov 12 04:42:24 EST 2015

On 12 Nov 2015, at 10:26, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> It was multipart/mixed with no body other than three attachments.
> That's unusual. A typical message with 3 attachments would be structured like this:
>
>  multipart/mixed
>      multipart/alternative
>          text/plain
>          text/html
>      image/jpeg
>      image/jpeg
>      image/jpeg
>

> If it's a message you can share then you are welcome to send it to me (off list). There are no known hangs for an attachments-only message.

What do you both mean by "attachment"?

In MIME that does not really exist as a definition, but one could say that attachment is one bodypart that is referenced from another body part (using CID). So do you mean MIME body parts that all have a CID, but are not referenced from any text/html?

   Patrik -- curious