[MlMt] giving up - MailMate crash - won't synchronize

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.COM
Thu May 14 23:55:14 EDT 2015

On 14 May 2015, at 18:20, Kee Hinckley wrote:

> I used to have most of it in local mailboxes. But when I switch to
> mailmate, I uploaded it all to the IMAP server. Which has the added
> benefit of giving me both a local copy and an off-site backup.

After shutting down the VMS cluster, where I used a character-cell
terminal user agent, I did the same thing (restored all my archived
email). But, I don't keep all that much - I currently have just 67,276
messages for 25+ years, heh.  That puts me a bit over half of my current
4GB disk quota on the server.  I could have that bumped up a bit if
necessary, but my postmaster would not be happy if I was using twice
that much storage.

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/