[MlMt] giving up - MailMate crash - won't synchronize

Fri May 15 07:26:41 EDT 2015

On 15 May 2015, at 2:20, Thomas Floeren wrote:

> No matter which mail client or mail box, I’m moving *out* messages
> older than 12 months, either to the folder of the project they are
> related to, or otherwise to my generic mail archive on disk.

Users preferring this kind of setup are going to appreciate the
Spotlight plugin likely to be available in the next update of MailMate:

* Locally stored messages (`.eml` files) are searchable using
Spotlight/Finder.
* A local message can be viewed in the single message window in
MailMate.
* MailMate allows forwarding/replying to such a message.

(MailMate's own archive of IMAP messages can also, optionally, be
searched using Spotlight.)