[MlMt] giving up - MailMate crash - won't synchronize

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed May 13 12:42:29 EDT 2015

MailMate also work for me with 1.8M messages, three IMAP accounts etc. But not more than I think 30k messages in one mailbox.

I do not have the issues you describe either :-(

But, I do not use GMail. Just plain pure IMAP.

Specifically, MailMate has never crashed.

Regarding the columns, I have sort of figured out I think they are "per mailbox", or something in that direction.

Can that be true?

So the differences seems to be that you have tons of messages in one mailbox plus that you use GMail.

   Patrik