[MlMt] giving up - MailMate crash - won't synchronize

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Wed May 13 14:28:16 EDT 2015

On 5/13/15 12:42 PM, Patrik Fältström wrote:
> MailMate also work for me with 1.8M messages, three IMAP accounts etc. But not more than I think 30k messages in one mailbox.

I should clarify that by "mailbox" I meant the total IMAP account when I
said 100,000 vs 15,000 messages.

> Regarding the columns, I have sort of figured out I think they are "per mailbox", or something in that direction.

As I recall, it worked just as I expected with the one account.  Once I
set "default columns" every mailbox I went to used them.  If I changed
the columns on any mailbox then the settings for that mailbox were sticky.

I really liked MM and I'd like to see it work.

Jim