[MlMt] Sorting organize-by-thread

Joshua Kehn josh at kehn.us
Thu Mar 26 11:57:01 EDT 2015

The bigger issue for me is that threading doesn't appear to work at all.
Example: http://l.kehn.io/image/0b0q3j1o023U

![](cid:4A33F2D9-EF07-4EB3-A8CF-01A9AC3DBA8E at kehn.us "Screen Shot
2015-03-26 at 11.55.53 AM.png")

Is there a way to get threads grouped by subject as well as message id /
replies / whatever it's doing now?

--jk

P.S. Kudos to distortion mode.