[MlMt] Sorting organize-by-thread

Thu Mar 26 17:29:26 EDT 2015

On 26 Mar 2015, at 16:57, Joshua Kehn wrote:

> The bigger issue for me is that threading doesn't appear to work at
> all.

It works, but it's very strict. It only shows parent/child
relation-ships and they don't exist if your sent messages are not part
of the current mailbox.

> Is there a way to get threads grouped by subject as well as message id
> / replies / whatever it's doing now?

No, not yet.

The best you can do is to create a smart mailbox which includes related
emails (most often sent messages):

* Click on your Inbox.
* Make sure no messages are selected.
* Click on the Thread button.

Now you'll see all messages in the Inbox and any other messages which
are part of the same threads. This can be saved as a smart mailbox using
the “Save” button.