[MlMt] messages "stuck"

Mon Mar 9 10:39:55 EDT 2015

On 8 Mar 2015, at 14:26, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> yesterday I wrote a bunch of emails on a plane.
>
> About 20 or so.
>
> I got online last night and about 10 of them got out when I was
> connected.
> Then few I could force to send by right clicking and press Send (all
> those had a "pending submission")
>
> But then there are these left:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfita2j4srltm2e/Screenshot%202015-03-08%2014.24.42.png?dl=0
>
> noting they have "not available" pending submission.
>
> And every time I try send these it creates a duplicate message.

This part is a known issue.

> Any idea whats going on ?

No. Not so long ago I changed how MailMate deals with unreachable
servers. Essentially, MailMate never believes the system when it claims
a server is unreachable. It's based on trial and error instead with an
increasing time between retries.

Did you try relaunching MailMate?

It might also be best to debug this off list. If you still have 1 or
more of these messages pending then that would be nice. (I'm guessing
the issue is not easily reproduced.)