[MlMt] custom warning based on To field

Thu Jan 29 17:30:17 EST 2015

On 29 Jan 2015, at 22:08, Jason Davies wrote:

> We've suddenly got lots of mailing lists at work set to 'reply to
> list'... and I've just posted a rather awkward message to the whole
> department instead of the recipient;(

Sorry to hear that.

> But firstly, the Rules for Drafts only *appear* to offer Run Script as
> an option -- the only things offered are the bundles I have installed
> (is that as expected?)

Yes, I should probably rename it to “Run Command” to make this more
clear.

> I also tried a custom sound in the Rule but this led to the discovery
> that Mailmate is not playing *any* sounds even when selected in the
> Preferences.

No sounds work at all? Incoming, sent message, anything?

> I have delay enabled so any kind of warning would be sufficient
> (visual is better). Can anyone help me get this to work?

The sound solution would work if sounds worked for you :-)
Alternatively, create a smart mailbox matching these messages in Drafts
and then use this mailbox in the Counters preferences pane for one of
the additional counters. Here you can both create a notification and a
sound (if it worked).

> (It sounds like my installation has gone a bit hinky, I can't get the
> new BBEdit bundle to work either...)

I had another report via Twitter about the BBEdit bundle not working,
but it was not resolved. I'll contact you off list for additional
debugging.