[MlMt] have paste image do same as drag'n'drop ?

Thu Jan 29 10:59:32 EST 2015

On 28 Jan 2015, at 12:03, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>> On 28 Jan 2015, at 11:07, Benny Kjær Nielsen
>> <mailinglist at freron.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 28 Jan 2015, at 7:51, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a way to have mailmate generate markdown/content-id
>>> reference for pasted images as it does for drag'n'dropped images ?
>>
>> That works for me.
>>
>> What happens when you paste? Is Markdown enabled in the composer
>> status bar?
>
> Page just attach the image as PastedImage (would be great I could
> change that too :)
>
> And I have Markdown preview open etc.

That's strange. Could you try my latest upload to make sure it's still
an issue: http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5046.tbz

(It's not a release recommended for general use. I'm fighting some crash
bugs.)

If it's still an issue then write me off list and we'll start debugging
the issue.