[MlMt] Monitor quota?

Wed Jan 28 05:01:18 EST 2015

On 25 Jan 2015, at 21:31, Kai Großjohann wrote:

> The server does send me a message, but the message has no date, and
> thus it gets treated as the oldest message, and so I don't see it.

Hmm, I guess it could be argued that such a message should be dated with
the time of the arrival of the message. The downside is that then all
such messages are going to appear as the latest messages when adding a
new account. I'll give it some thought, but I think I'll give it the
arrival date.

> Is there a way for me to monitor the quota of the server?  Some
> information à la "68M / 100M" should be sufficient.

No, but it's been requested before. You can follow any progress in [this
ticket](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/342).
Note that not all servers support it (I think Gmail does though).