[MlMt] Monitor quota?

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:31:24 EST 2015

Hi,

I've got an IMAP server with some quota on it.  It's not a problem, I
just copy the messages to another IMAP server (on my local machine).
But sometimes I forget and then the remote server fills up and then I
don't get email any more.

The server does send me a message, but the message has no date, and thus
it gets treated as the oldest message, and so I don't see it.

Is there a way for me to monitor the quota of the server?  Some
information à la "68M / 100M" should be sufficient.

Thanks,
Kai