[MlMt] Submailbox for Gmail Account receiving for Multiple Addresses

Wed Jan 28 04:50:35 EST 2015

On 23 Jan 2015, at 20:04, Steve Mosley wrote:

> I'll also yank down the lastest build and see how that goes with the
> multivalued fields, though  what is the new behaviour supposed to do?

If a message has a header with multiple values for the submailboxes
setting then the message is put into multiple submailboxes. This part
actually already worked in recent test builds, but now the names of
these mailboxes are also correct.

(Note: The latest test release is currently r5035 which means the above
is currently not available. Later releases have been a bit too unstable
for general use and I still need to fix some things.)