[MlMt] Mail archiving best practice

Harvey Leff hsleff at cpp.edu
Thu Jan 22 22:59:56 EST 2015

Benny, wrote,

> "How do you integrate MailSteward with MailMate?"
In MailSteward's Settings, I specify two email accounts (one gmail
account; one exchange account) to be backed up, along with the backup
frequency (nightly at 10 pm). Additionally, I could specify other
mailboxes in
/Users/myusername/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Messages/IMAP.

Every night at 10 pm MailSteward opens, scans my email messages, and
adds the ones not already in MailSteward. It works well. My only
negative comment is that html messages sometime must be processed for
easy viewing. The database is
/Users/myusername/Dropbox/Private/MailSteward Backup Files/mymaildb
This works for me.

Harvey
Portland, Oregon USA
~ ~ ~