[MlMt] Bug that's tough to replicate: ddoouubbllee..

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Thu Jan 22 19:25:26 EST 2015

Hi,

Tough bug for me to replicate, but, it's happened three times this
morning with v5035.

When a message is selected I bring up the "Move To" panel and start
typing the name of a folder.

Sometimes, but not always, every letter I press is duplicated for input
in MailMate's search box.  Instead of "wife" being typed, it will be
wwiiffee, for which there is no match..

The only way to fix it is to close the Move To panel and re-open it,
which typically makes it all work again.

Not sure if there's an easy way for you to look at this Benny, or if
anyone else is seeing it...

Scott