[MlMt] submailbox with replied to/unreplied ?

Wed Jan 21 11:16:59 EST 2015

On 21 Jan 2015, at 0:15, Max Andersen wrote:

> I'm trying to avoid having to create smart mailboxes for it and just
> turn
> it on/off per mailbox when I needed it.
>
> I kinda get what I want by using Tag/Keywords as the way to create
> submailboxes but what I was hoping for was some way to say  created
> submailbox with value from Keywords==Answered and then two boxes would
> appear True and False dependent on whether answered or not.

Using custom specifiers you might be able to get something like that. It
exists for `\Flagged` for which you can make queries like these:

	Flags ▸ Flagged exists
	Flags ▸ Flagged does not exist

> But tag/keywords is sufficient for me at the moment ;)

In that case, you might appreciate that I've fixed that Submailboxes did
not work well with multi-value headers (like tags and recipients). It's
in the latest test version (which might be buggy for the same reason --
it required a lot of changes to fix):

![](cid:815E9506-4F37-4609-819A-A380E2971D45 at freron.com
"PastedImage.png")