[MlMt] submailbox with replied to/unreplied ?

Tue Jan 20 16:42:24 EST 2015

On 20 Jan 2015, at 11:14, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I know I can change the count per mailbox to all, unread, unreplied
> etc.
>
> but is there a way to have a folder with submailbox to show what has
> been replied to and what has not ?
>
> Or some other way to see/sort which are replied to and which still
> needs answer (or get deleted ;)

You can manually create smart mailboxes for this. Any answered email is
assigned the `\Answered` IMAP keyword. This is also used for the
reply-arrow in the messages outline. Alternatively you can create smart
mailbox conditions such as

	Message-ID “is in” [Sent] In-Reply-To

Not sure if this answers your question :-)