[MlMt] Threading Confusion

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 10:05:48 EST 2015

I've got a solution that might work for the replies.  Instead of relying
on the copies of the messages that MailMate saves when I send one, I am
Bcc'ing myself.  This means that all the incoming email filters apply to
my own messages, too.

I use this undocumented preference to achieve this:

         MmDefaultBccHeader = "<.sender.>";

I believe it can be set with the following shell command:

     defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultBccHeader '<.sender.>'

Kai