[MlMt] get/check mail manually ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 07:11:46 EST 2015

> The longer delays you are asking for I guess is more inteneded to be
> used as some kind of “Do not disturb” feature. In that case you
> would also not want it to synchronize when selected.
>
> Let me know if I'm wrong about this assumption.

You are correct. I'm more seeing it as a "only check mail at specific
times", but yeah - being able to say in these time periods do not
disturb me...

Would be great when actually doing synchronize you are reminded you have
dnd enabled so you have to really mean it and not fall into the trap of
checking mail unnecessary :)

>> -- Be able to access the Synchronize Schedule contextual menu when
>> multiple mailboxes are selected.
>
> Yes, this limitation is a bit annoying. But note that synchronization
> is an inherited setting. If no explicit setting has been configured
> for a mailbox then it uses the setting of its parent mailbox (or
> account).
>
>> By the way, the Send Later option, which can be included as a default
>> field, and the default time can be specified, is really great for
>> slowing down annoying conversations: Just set it for a day or three
>> in the future and it takes the wind out of your chatty correspondent.
>
> But you would of course never do that for my emails, right? ;-)

no, we would never do that :)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen