[MlMt] get/check mail manually ?

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Wed Jan 14 19:25:47 EST 2015

It would be nice to:

-- Have more and longer options for Synchronize Schedule, such as Daily
(at which point it might be nice to be able to specify the time, since
for every 10 minutes it doesn't really matter, but for daily, you may
want it in the morning just before work or something. For Weekly, it
returns to a state where time of day isn't important.

-- Be able to access the Synchronize Schedule contextual menu when
multiple mailboxes are selected.

By the way, the Send Later option, which can be included as a default
field, and the default time can be specified, is really great for
slowing down annoying conversations: Just set it for a day or three in
the future and it takes the wind out of your chatty correspondent.