[MlMt] 2do not working and neither does flag message

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 03:44:50 EST 2015

Hi,

trying to use the new 2do bundle that is now directly bundled (that I
made initially).
This is not working though - it just blinks when I run the command. 2do
is not invoked its as if the open twodo://add url is never made.

Remind me again how I can debug such bundle ?

And since 2do was not working I wanted to at least flag some of my
messages and mark as flag does nothing ...at least the flag does not
show up despite mailmate flickering when I try do mark as flagged.

any ideas ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen