[MlMt] adresses

Sun Jan 11 18:52:08 EST 2015

On 19 Jul 2014, at 21:23, Olivier Bedouelle wrote:

> I have a problem with with email addresses. Are there a way to remove
> the "to" list that offers me MailMate when entering a new email?

The email addresses are taken from your “Sent Messages” mailbox (and
from Contacts). You can move messages with invalid email addresses
elsewhere or you can change which mailbox MailMate uses for completing
email addresses:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAddressCompletionMailbox -string
8F9C1062-E4F8-4949-B5DC-BAB7CDEC4110

The value provided should be the UUID of a mailbox (obtained using
“Edit ▸ Copy” after selecting a mailbox). Using a dummy value
(like above) disables completion based on sent messages.