[MlMt] Bugs when forwarding e-mail, build 4587 (1.8)

Sun Jan 11 14:30:48 EST 2015

On 11 Jan 2015, at 19:09, Allie Martin wrote:

> On 11 Jan 2015, at 8:25, Bram Heerink wrote:
>
>> But I think I found what triggers it. If I disable Signing of the
>> e-mail on time MailMate does not scramble up the message.
>
> Indeed, a PGP Mime signature will likely cause all sorts of problems
> for clients which don't support it.

I think Bram also observed the problem in his sent messages in MailMate
itself which means that it's probably some kind of MailMate problem.

@Bram: Can you send me an example message which you cannot forward+sign
and then I'll try to reproduce it? (Use “Help ▸ Send Feedback”.)

Off topic: In a few minutes I'll be working on updating my server. This
is going to result in some downtime for the homepage and mailing list.
Hopefully only for a short time.