[MlMt] iCloud UIDVALIDITY issue

Thu Jan 8 15:05:37 EST 2015

On 8 Jan 2015, at 17:57, Brian LaFreda wrote:

> Ok, so i narrowed my list of available tags to 25 so as not to cause
> this issue in the future <fingers crossed?, but I've noticed that
> although the "Tags" are gone on those emails, they still show up under
> "Raw Flags" as well as under MailMate -> Preferences -> Tags.

Deleting Tags from the Preferences pane does not delete the
corresponding IMAP keywords (Raw Flags) of any existing messages with
those tags. They have to be removed explicitly. I'm not sure how that is
best handled since they shouldn't be automatically deleted in general.
There are other IMAP keywords without corresponding tags (`\Flagged`,
`\Seen`, etc.).

> Then, when i select any tag's up/down arrow button, it shows flags
> that have been deleted.

Hmm, I don't think that should happen if you removed the Tag from the
preferences pane. I also cannot reproduce it. Do you mean the popup in
the single line editor which is shown when hitting `T`?