[MlMt] iCloud UIDVALIDITY issue

Brian LaFreda brian.lafreda at me.com
Thu Jan 8 11:57:07 EST 2015

Ok, so i narrowed my list of available tags to 25 so as not to cause
this issue in the future <fingers crossed?, but I've noticed that
although the "Tags" are gone on those emails, they still show up under
"Raw Flags" as well as under MailMate -> Preferences -> Tags. Then, when
i select any tag's up/down arrow button, it shows flags that have been
deleted.

Thoughts?

~/b

========