[MlMt] Draft saving

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Mon Jan 5 16:06:00 EST 2015

On 5 Jan 2015, at 15:55, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I probably wasn't clear about this: I consider it a badly implemented
> feature (or even a bug) that MailMate is currently forcing a save when
> the structure of a message changes. (It's just one of those things
> I've been postponing to fix for a long time.)

It's becoming clearer now.

However, even if I were to force a draft-save myself, shouldn't there be
a way to delete drafts that are force-saved, more efficiently? This
could be done by including a 'delete saved draft' toggle switch on the
popup window that appears on exiting a compose window?  In that way, the
draft will disappear pretty much as it does when sending the message.

—
Curtis acm