[MlMt] Draft saving

Mon Jan 5 15:43:30 EST 2015

On 5 Jan 2015, at 21:38, Allie Martin wrote:

> I've noticed that when composing a message without any Markdown, it is
> not saved as a draft while composing.  I'd be composing for long
> periods and this would continue to be the case.  It's only when I add
> Markdown text that the draft begins to be saved while composing.

Actually, drafts are always autosaved regularly in the background
without changing the saved state of the message. Ideally, the saved
state should only change when the user explicitly saves the message, but
for technical reasons I'm currently forcing such a save whenever the
“structure” of the message changes. This happens, for example, when
Markdown to HTML generation is needed.

Let me know if this does not explain what you see.