[MlMt] iCloud UIDVALIDITY issue

Mon Jan 5 15:11:45 EST 2015

Hi,

I have a user (off list) with the following issue with an iCloud account
(`imap.mail.me.com`):

* Emails in the “Archive” mailbox are tagged with various values
(and used for smart mailboxes).
* After some time (might be months) a change in the UIDVALIDITY value of
the mailbox is reported by MailMate.
* This requires resynchronizing the mailbox (refetching all messages).

If the change of UIDVALIDITY really happened then this is all fine, but
the tags are lost which is of course very frustrating for the user.

My question is simple: Has any one else experienced this problem with
iCloud (or any other server)? If yes, do you have any details to share?

Thanks in advance.