[MlMt] Extremely slow performance (UI and actions) on a clean setup

Joshua Kehn josh at kehn.us
Mon Jan 5 11:06:08 EST 2015

I setup MailMate on a new computer. For the most part I've gotten
everything fixed up (custom keyboard shortcuts and the like). However,
all the sources continually spin. This is both Gmail _and_ non-Gmail
(FastMail) accounts. I've gotten 2-3 beachballs just typing this
message. Archiving a message takes ~5-10s for the UI to confirm it's
done, then a beachball.

The only thing I can think of is this is a download/import thing but
they are all IMAP accounts. Shouldn't it limit how many messages it
downloads from the server at once?

--jk