[MlMt] keeping sent mail with other mail

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Fri Feb 20 00:36:53 EST 2015

On 19 Feb 2015, at 23:10, David Morrison wrote:

> The way e-mail is going nowadays, it needs to be able to be accessed
> on whatever device you are currently using.

Not only that, but the configuration etc. would need to be synchronised
across devices.

WebMail offers this and now it's being demanded for client apps.

> If I use features only Mailmate supports, it will require me to only
> access my e-mail from the computer with Mailmate.

Can't get too comfy with MailMate! :)

> While this will suit a lot of people, the vast majority are wanting
> the flexibility of accessing their mail from computer, phone, tablet,
> web browser, kiosk, etc.

I'm one of those, but I'm now warming up to different strengths,
advantages and experiences when accessing from these different sources.
However, having to configure on one machine and then another is
something I wish to only remember.

—
Curtis acm