[MlMt] spacebar: scroll message, or toggle headers?

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Mon Feb 16 21:06:34 EST 2015

On 16 Feb 2015, at 19:38, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

Something isn't right....

If I select the your statement 'That's just horrible....' as well as the
rest of the message including the quoted block, it appears in the editor
as a single block of quoted text.

However, if I simply hit reply, all is well.  I don't know what's
happening but the quoting only selected text behaviour is strange.  I've
seen this before but not often and I'm not sure what triggers it.  Maybe
you're already aware of it.

Additionally, quoted text is being quite severely wrapped, i.e., at
about 40 or so characters.

> That's just horrible. I guess they try to match the frightingly buggy
> Yahoo IMAP server.

:)  Thank goodness I don't have to do IMAP with Yahoo.

> Yes, the `X-Original-From` header could be a solution. Currently you
> cannot apply Identity/Correspondent to this header though. I can
> change that, but the Correspondent column does not use the header
> either. You can change that yourself, but it might be a bit tricky.
> Let me fix `X-Original-From` first.

Thanks.  Patiently waiting. :)

—
Curtis acm