[MlMt] "correspondent" column?

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:19:13 EST 2015

I'm currently using Thunderbird, and MailMate looks amazing, but... I
rely on TBird's ShowInOut extension
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/show-inout/> to let
me tidily keep incoming and outgoing mail in the same folder, listing
the sender for all incoming mail, and the recipient for all outgoing
mail, in a "Correspondent" column.

I know at one point you were considering implementing this as a MailMate
feature; it's ticket 445
<http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672-mailmate/tickets/445>.
Can you say what its current status is? I'd love to jump ship to a
better email program (I'm tired of having to go to Gmail's web interface
to efficiently search my mail), but I can't imagine doing without this.
Thanks!

--
Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com