[MlMt] Problems with sending markdown

Tue Feb 10 07:20:52 EST 2015

On 10 Feb 2015, at 11:47, Mike Brasch wrote:

> I have just looked into the raw mail and saw:
>
> ```
> ```
>
> What is going wrong here? Should I set up Mailmate completely new?

It's an annoying problem with the Mailman mailing list software. It
strips the markdown parameter for plain text messages. Interestingly, it
doesn't happen for the plain text body part of an HTML message. I've
been meaning to patch it, but at this point it's probably more likely
that I'll switch mailing list software. I've got my eyes on
[groupserver](http://groupserver.org) and
[groups.io](https://groups.io).