[MlMt] folder based on colored flags?

Wed Dec 30 09:51:24 EST 2015

On 29 Dec 2015, at 18:34, Mailmate wrote:

> Attached (if it came through) is a screenshot showing how I have setup
> the conditions to check for the Orange Flag F2

A small correction: Your conditions rely on the ordering of the keywords
and therefore is not completely robust. It probably works most of the
time, but to be sure then you need to use conditions like:

![](cid:1462C0BD-8D91-4D39-9FC9-513754AC078D at freron.com
"PastedImage.png")

And two more for the other two flag bits (wrapped in a “All of the
following are true” group).

It would certainly be nice if MailMate wrapped this in a simple flag
color popup. This is part of the reason I don't claim that MailMate
fully supports colored flags.