[MlMt] folder based on colored flags?

Mailmate pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:25:12 EST 2015

Thanks Benny,

My solution was based on trial and error, so I'm not surprised there is
a better way. Thanks for taking the time to elucidate how better to
accomplish this.

Your the Best

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

https://about.me/rerettke

On 30 Dec 2015, at 8:51, Benny Kjær Nielsen mailinglist-at-freron.com