[MlMt] folder based on colored flags?

Mailmate pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:34:57 EST 2015

MailMate FLAG Colors
F1-7

# Color		Flags
- --------     	------------------------------------
1 RED 		\Flagged
2 ORANGE	$MailFlagBit0 \FLagged
3 YELLOW	$MailFlagBit1 \FLagged
4 GREEN	$MailFlagBit0 $MailFlagBit1 \FLagged
5 BLUE		$MailFlagBit2 \FLagged
6 PURPLE	$MailFlagBit0 $MailFlagBit2 \FLagged
7 GRAY		$MailFlagBit1 $MailFlagBit2 \FLagged

Attached (if it came through) is a screenshot showing how I have setup
the conditions to check for the Orange Flag F2

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

https://about.me/rerettke

On 29 Dec 2015, at 11:05, Steven M. Bellovin smb-at-cs.columbia.edu