[MlMt] check whether a recipient is in a certain group?

Thu Aug 20 04:55:32 EDT 2015

On 19 Aug 2015, at 20:40, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> The IMAP mailbox is in a Gmail account, so I tried putting the test
> message in a non-Gmail IMAP mailbox just to see if this was Gmail
> being weird, but I had the same results there (though I didn't retest
> every possibility described above).

The mailbox used should not make any difference. Send me this file off
list and I'll see if I can make it work:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

> If you can suggest other tests I could run, or things I could jigger,
> to get this working, I'd be grateful! I'm running r5112.

Off topic: The r5112 release is the first revision in which I've removed
the Growl framework. MailMate now relies on native OS X notifications.
Anyone using this should note that a Reply button is shown if hovering
over the notification. Using System Preferences, it is possible to
display alerts instead of banners (or disable notifications). This makes
the button and the notification sticky which might be useful for
low-traffic users.

I've tried making the actions customizable, but I cannot make this part
of the notifications API work (on Yosemite). Also, I haven't implemented
the inline reply feature of notifications, but this should be possible.

This change also means that notifications no longer work for 10.7 users.