[MlMt] Customizing Bundles

Joshua Kehn josh at kehn.us
Mon Apr 27 14:28:47 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm working on expanding the MailMate -> OmniFocus flow. In particular,
I'm customizing the AppleScript to “intelligently” either create
Inbox tasks (quick replies, further planning) OR full-on projects inside
folders (like, for example, when a JIRA ticket comes in, I want to setup
a project in a client's folder to handle that).

Now that I've roughed out how this should look from a script
perspective, how do I get that into MailMate to start testing? I've
symlinked the folder into the bundle location and that isn't being
picked up by MailMate

Thanks,

--jk