[MlMt] Always have to delete twice before messages are deleted. Suggestions?

Phill Coxon phillcoxon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:26:44 EDT 2015

Hi there.

I’ve just switched from Thunderbird to MailMate and I am loving it so
far.

Everything is awesome except for one weird oddity - 95% of the time when
I select a single or multiple emails and delete it will not work the
first time. The emails are un-highlighted and it looks just as it did
before I tried to delete.

I then have to reselect the same emails and hit delete again in order
for the emails to change to red and then be deleted.

I’m not seeing any obvious reason why.  This is using both standard &
gmail keybindings and the right-mouse button delete option.

Any quick suggestions on things I can look at to resolve this?

Quick info:

4 x separate IMAP accounts - 3 of which are gmail / google apps accounts
and the last which is my own private IMAP server locally in my office.
This appears to affect them all equally.

Thank you!

Phill