[MlMt] Always have to delete twice before messages are deleted. Suggestions?

Phill Coxon phillcoxon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:39:26 EDT 2015

Noob mistake.

I was reading email using the IMAP servers listed under “Sources”.

So when I selected and deleted the first time it would mark emails as
deleted but still show them. The second time it would expunge them.

Now that I’ve hidden Sources and I’m using the Inbox mailboxes at
the top it’s all working fine. Deleted messages disappear instantly.

Haven’t figured out how to handle IMAP subfolders on the server (so
they appear in the top mailboxes list) but I’ll get there.

Thanks!