[MlMt] New compose window glitch.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Thu Apr 9 15:40:43 EDT 2015

Hi,

For the past maybe 2 or so releases (so, very recently), I've noticed an
odd glitch when I command-n to compose a new message.  MOST of the time
the window appears where I last saved my compose window, and with the
same dimensions/size as before.

But every now and then it appears somewhere completely different, and
with a much smaller size than I typically use.

I haven't been able to pin it down entirely, it doesn't seem to be
triggered based upon the currently selected mailbox, but maybe there's
some there's some other condition that's associated.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but it's happened to me once
today, a couple of times yesterday, and so on.  Difficult to nail down,
sorry, Benny.

Scott