[MlMt] New compose window glitch.

Thu Apr 9 17:41:28 EDT 2015

On 9 Apr 2015, at 21:40, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> For the past maybe 2 or so releases (so, very recently), I've noticed
> an odd glitch when I command-n to compose a new message.  MOST of the
> time the window appears where I last saved my compose window, and with
> the same dimensions/size as before.
>
> But every now and then it appears somewhere completely different, and
> with a much smaller size than I typically use.
>
> […]
>
> Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but it's happened to me once
> today, a couple of times yesterday, and so on.  Difficult to nail
> down, sorry, Benny.

I believe you are not alone. [This
ticket](https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/1099-message-window-size-not-saved)
was created today. I haven't replied yet — hopefully I'll do it
tomorrow.

(Today I've been busy working on support for styling outgoing emails. If
it works then the quoted text above is green and with a thick green line
to the left. Just in case anyone noticed.)