[MlMt] could smart mailbox let me edit/type the folder ?

Fredrik Jonsson frjo at xdeb.org
Thu Apr 9 17:00:12 EDT 2015

Helen Holzgrafe 2015-04-09 22:51 wrote:

> I actually kind of agree with Max. Until iOS mail supports smart
> folders this is the only way to cut down mail that's visible on my iOS
> device.

I have opted for the simple but very effective method of having a few
different mail accounts.

High volume and boring stuff goes to mail accounts that I only check on
my MacBook and that MailMate can bring order to.

Interesting stuff goes to mail accounts that I check on both my MacBook
and my iPhone.

Fredrik