[MlMt] Image blocking

Stephan van Maris s.vanmaris at e-village.nl
Wed Oct 29 12:11:20 EDT 2014

> To the list: Those of you with large message stores are welcome to try
> out the 64 bit version and send me some time/memory comparisons with
> the current 32 bit version. (I'd like to switch to the 64 bit version
> for all users as soon as possible.)

It seems that the performance of the 64bit version is on par with that
of the 32bit version for me. I've got three accounts configured with
230k messages total.

The only "issue" I'm having is the occasional spinning beachball while
editing a message in Markdown mode, so I'm guessing there's something
complicated going on while updating the preview pane. 90% of the time
the beachball disappears and I can continue editing, but sometimes
MailMate crashes after a couple of seconds of beachballing.

-Stephan