[MlMt] Reply to selected message with AppleScript

Nick Renders mailmate at arcict.com
Fri Nov 7 07:20:15 EST 2014

Hello,

I have a question about MailMate and AppleScript.

I would like AppleScript to create a Reply email to the selected message
and automatically add some text to it. I understand you can do this with
the "open location" command and setting all the necessary parameters like
"subject", "body" and "in-reply-to".

My question is: can I get the value for those parameters for the selected
message with AppleScript? Or is there perhaps a better/easier way to
create a Reply email with AppleScript? I have been thinking about using the
COM+R shortcut through System Events, but that seems like bit of a hassle.

Best regards,

Nick Renders

ARC - your ICT service partner
H. D. Saviolaan 8