[MlMt] Closing a search opens a message.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Wed May 21 22:02:48 EDT 2014

Hi,

With one of the last beta/alpha updates, whenever I close a search I
just performed by selecting "-" MailMate now opens in a separate window
any message that I may have selected by clicking once on the list of
search results.

Is this toggleable somewhere?  I can see how it could be useful in some
circumstances, but mostly if I don't see what I want, even though I'm
displaying a message, I don't want another window to appear with that
message in it.

Thanks,
Scott