[MlMt] Closing a search opens a message.

Thu May 22 09:47:35 EDT 2014

On 22 May 2014, at 4:02, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> With one of the last beta/alpha updates, whenever I close a search I
> just performed by selecting "-" MailMate now opens in a separate
> window any message that I may have selected by clicking once on the
> list of search results.
>
> Is this toggleable somewhere? I can see how it could be useful in some
> circumstances, but mostly if I don't see what I want, even though I'm
> displaying a message, I don't want another window to appear with that
> message in it.

It's a bug. I only intended that the selection was maintained if the
selected message was also present in the original mailbox. A window
should never be opened and I've fixed it for the next update.

A workaround is to deselect all messages (holding down ⌘ when clicking
on the last selected message) before closing the search.